Nevada Divorce and Document Services Questionnaires - Start Call Now! Nevada Divorce & Document Services
Nevada Divorce and Document Services Nevada Divorce & Document Services Call Now! Questionnaires - Start
Nevada Divorce and Document Services Nevada Divorce & Document Services Questionnaires - Start Call Now!

Reno Divorce

We are one of the largest Reno divorce companies in the country providing quick Reno divorces, with a 20 year record of experience and success.

If one party resides in Nevada, or 1 party establishes residency in Nevada, or is in the military with Nevada listed as the home state on the LES;

  • Attorney consultation available;
  • Full service, not just forms. We do all the work for you;
  • Papers are ready for you to sign usually within 1 day
  • No COPE class for Las Vegas residents - save $80;
  • No court appearance required unless it becomes contested;
  • Free inclusion of children, assets and debts;
  • Once the joint papers are signed, notarized & filed it normally takes about a week to be finalized;
  • A complaint, with only one part signing, takes about 6-12 weeks, depending on service.

Joint Petition Reno Divorce - papers signed by both parties:

Cost - $300 for our typing services plus a court filing/handling fee of $325.
Reno Divorce - Joint Petition $300 Start Now!

Complaint Reno Divorce - papers signed by only 1 party or the other party cannot be located:

Cost - $500 plus a court filing fee of $325; and service of papers to your spouse of about $100 for personal service (takes about 6 weeks), or if the party cannot be served, a due diligence search which costs $125 and publication of approximately $150 (takes about 12 weeks). However, if the other person contests the case it will take longer and we advise the client to hire an attorney.

To review Reno divorce Statutes in their entirety go to Nevada Revised Statutes 125. To review Nevada child support statutes go to Nevada Revised Statutes 125B.
Reno Divorce - Complaint $500 Start Now!

Reno Divorce and Nevada Residency

Nevada residency requires: one (1) party must be a resident and pysically present in Nevada for a period of six weeks and has the intention of remaining in Nevada indefinitely. To prove your residency we type a Resident Witness Affidavit that another resident signs stating that he/she has seen you living in Nevada for 6 weeks. The witness must be at least 18 years of age who has lived in Nevada for at least the past six (6) months and may be anyone, like a relative, friend or coworker.

If you are currently in the military and your military home state (state of record) is Nevada, you may file for an annulment or divorce even if you now reside in another state or country.

Our 100% Guarantee
Use Nevada Divorce's services with a peace of mind guarantee. We guarantee 100% Court Approval with properly signed documents, unless it is a complaint action and the Defendant contests. Read more in Our Guarantee.
What is the difference between a divorce and a legal separation?
These 2 legal products are the same in many ways - the time they take, the filing costs and legal fees, and the issues dealt with (custody, support, property division). But there are differences. In a legal separation, the parties remain married, they may resume the marital relationship, and the wife may not resume her maiden name. And although the debt may be divided, both parties may still be held liable for the debt during the marriage.

What information do I need to start the process?
Complete the on-line questionnaire. Some of the information that is needed for property/debt distribution is account numbers, balances, creditors and VIN numbers for vehicles. For most of the cases we require personal information such as address, social security numbers and driver's license numbers. If you do not have all of the information when completing the questionnaire you may call or email the information to the office at a later date.

What needs to be put in the papers about child custody?
There is normally the primary custodian (who the child lives with) with the other party having visitation. A joint custody arrangement is when the parties have 50/50 custody. Normally legal custody is Joint meaning both parties have the legal right to make major decisions impacting the child. Sole custody can sometimes be awarded for special circumstances and you would need to explain the reason in the papers.

What is the basis for an award of spousal support (alimony)?
There is no precise statutory guidance for spousal support as there is for child support. The court considers the relative earning capacity of each spouse, the possibility of education or training to increase the earning capacity of a spouse, whether a spouse has been out Here is a link to the statutes for spousal support.

Nevada Divorce & Document Services, Inc
Nevada Divorce & Document Services, Inc Contact

About Us | Annulment Qualifications
Nevada Divorce | Nevada Annulment
Divorce FAQ | Annulment FAQ
Offices | Guarantee | References
Military Divorce | Questionnaires
Nevada Divorce Insights | Contact Us