Nevada Divorce and Document Services Nevada Divorce & Document Services Questionnaires - Start
Nevada Divorce and Document Services Nevada Divorce & Document Services Questionnaires - Start

Simple Divorce

We are one of the largest simple divorce companies in the country providing simple divorces, with a 14 year record of experience and success.

Joint Petition - papers signed by both parties:
If one party resides in Nevada, or 1 party establishes residency in Nevada, or is in the military with Nevada listed as the home state on the LES. If you are planning to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful;
Cost - $300 for our typing services plus a court filing/handling fee of $325.
Simple Divorce - Joint Petition $300 Start Now!

Complaint - papers signed by only 1 party or the other party cannot be located:

Cost - $500 plus a court filing fee of $325; and service of papers to your spouse of at least $100 for personal service, or if the party cannot be served, a due diligence search which costs $100 and publication of approximately $100.

To review simple divorce Statutes in their entirety go to Nevada Revised Statutes 125. To review Nevada child support statutes go toNevada Revised Statutes 125B.
Simple Divorce - Complaint $500 Start Now!

Establish Nevada Residency To establish Nevada residency and qualify for an annulment or divorce in days: one (1) party must currently reside in Nevada for at least 6 weeks. To prove your residency we type a Resident Witness Affidavit that another resident signs stating that he/she has seen you living in Nevada for 6 weeks. The witness must be at least 18 years of age who has lived in Nevada for at least the past six (6) weeks and may be a relative, friend, co-worker or an employee of a Lodging Establishment where you are residing.

If you are currently in the military and your military home state (state of record) is Nevada, you may file for an annulment or divorce even if you now reside in another state or country. You may wish to check with your commanding officer to verify the correct state is listed on your LES.