No Residency If Married in Nevada
We are the largest Reno Annulment company in the country providing fast Reno Annulments, with a 14 year success rate of over 99%.
A Reno Annulment dissolves the marriage as though it never occurred in the first place and both spouses are returned to their prior marital status (ie single). You will need a copy of your marriage certificate for the process, or we can obtain it for you.
Nevada can take jurisdiction over the marriage for an annulment if:
- You were married in Nevada even if both spouses now reside elsewhere; or
- You or your spouse have resided in Nevada for at least 6 weeks. If you are planning to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful; or
- You are in the military and your military state of record is Nevada. In this case we would need a copy of your LES and an affidavit of resident witness. You may wish to check with your command officer to verify the correct state is listed on your LES.
There are a number of reasons which qualify you for a Reno Annulment. We include 35 reasons in Nevada Qualifications. Since these actions are somewhat complicated, you may wish to call us toll free at 1-888-326-8876 for a FREE CASE CONFERENCE.
Grounds for Reno annulment include:
- marriage that was void at the time performed (such as blood relatives, bigamy),
- a marriage that lacked consent (such as intoxication, insanity, underage), or
- a marriage based on some kind of dishonesty. Dishonesty generally involves one party misrepresenting some important fact to the other party, and that other party having relied on that misrepresentation as a basis for the marriage. To file an action based on dishonesty, you must have separated from your spouse as soon as you learned of the dishonesty. NRS 124.340. This is true for lack of consent circumstances as well.
Joint Petition Annulment - (with both parties' signatures)
Cost - $500 for our Nevada Annulment services plus a court filing/handling fee $325. This court normally will sign the annulment in 1-3 days of filing with the court. Nevada Annulment papers can normally be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
|Nevada Annulment - Joint Petition||$500||Start Now!|
Complaint Annulment- (without spouse's signature)
You may apply for an annulment if the other party is not willing to sign or cannot be located.
- $600 for our Nevada Annulment services plus a court filing/handling fee $325 and personal service of approximately $100. If the other party cannot be located there is an additional charge of $100 for a due diligence search and minimum publication cost of $100. This annulment takes between 6-12 weeks depending on type of service required.
|Nevada Annulment - Complaint||$600||Start Now!|
Establish Nevada Residency
To establish Nevada residency and qualify for an annulment or divorce in days: one (1) party must currently reside in Nevada for at least 6 weeks. To prove your residency we type a Resident Witness Affidavit that another resident signs stating that he/she has seen you living in Nevada for 6 weeks. The witness must be at least 18 years of age who has lived in Nevada for at least the past six (6) weeks and may be a relative, friend, co-worker or an employee of a Lodging Establishment where you are residing.
If you are currently in the military and your military home state (state of record) is Nevada, you may file for an annulment or divorce even if you now reside in another state or country. You may wish to check with your commanding officer to verify the correct state is listed on your LES.
HEARINGS RARELY CALLED IN NEVADA
If you choose Nevada Divorce for your annulment there is almost never a hearing required in Nevada and if there is, you can appear via telephone. Other companies may require hearings and personal appearances.