Can be granted in days after filing!
No Residency Required if Married in Nevada
Annulment dissolves the marriage as though it never occurred in
the first place and both spouses are returned to their prior, single marital
You can file for an Nevada annulment if you and/or spouse..
• were married in Nevada, even if both spouses now reside elsewhere, or
• has resided in Nevada for at least 6 weeks or
• are in the military and your military state of record is Nevada. In this case we would need a copy of your LES.
Nevada Annulment Qualifications
There are a number of reasons which may qualify you for a Nevada Annulment and we include over 30 reasons in Nevada Annulment Qualifications. You may wish to call 1-888-326-8876 for a FREE case conference. We do not charge until we accept the case.
• A marriage that was void at the time performed (examples: blood relatives, bigamy), or
• A marriage that lacked consent (Examples; intoxicated, mental incapacity) or
• A marriage based on fraud or dishonesty. (Examples are: failure to live together, refusing to have children, undisclosed alcohol or drug abuse, criminal history or financial situation). To file a Nevada annulment based on dishonesty, you must have separated from your spouse soon after learning of the dishonesty.
Petition Nevada Annulment - (with both parties signatures)
$500 for our Nevada Annulment services
$325 court filing/handling fee when the papers are filed with the court.
The court normally will sign the annulment in 3-4 days after filing. Nevada Annulment papers can normally be e-mailed to you same day.
|Nevada Annulment - Joint Petition||$500|
Nevada Annulment - (if the spouse is not willing
to sign or cannot be located)
$600 for our Nevada Annulment services
$325 court filing/handling fee when it goes to court.
$100 for personal service OR
If the other
party cannot be located;
$100 for a due diligence search and
$100 publication cost (can be higher)
This Nevada annulment takes between 6-12 weeks depending on type of service required.